You know what else is pink today? Downtown!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Sam Houston Park
Registration 8:00 a.m., Walk begins 9:00 a.m.
On behalf of your local American Cancer Society, we hope you are safe and recovering from Hurricane Ike.
THESE Miss Pussycat pics from the Golden Triangle show are a riot.
Someone with "a beard and no hair" posted up "I Hate You Baby" all over the Westheimer Block Party.
Bill’s in the office today.
No Anne, it’s not too early.
Astronaut in Concert. Big in Japan.
also by Sean Carroll
- Top Ten Old Things Its Good To Have Around 2008 - December 31st, 2008
- Top Ten New Things of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Losses of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Sculptures, Intallations and Giveaways in 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Paintings, Drawings and Performances in 2008 - December 26th, 2008