The Glassell School of Art’s Advanced Curriculum for Teens program has chosen thirteen new students for it’s fourth-year: Cypress-Fairbanks ISD freshman Chris Elkins, Katy ISD freshman Fernanda Huerta, Briarwood School freshmen Ashley Ackerman and William Merrill, School of the Woods sophomore Will Schorre, home-schooled sophomore Autumn Rojas (Houston) and freshman Charles McCormick (Pearland), KIPP Academy Houston sophomore Jacqueline Khong, Houston ISD freshman Arnold Gonzales, sophomores LeRoy Lathon and Jiexin Xiang, and juniors Lisa Mendoza and Daniella Meshack will be offered scholarships to pursue a curriculum of weekend classes in contemporary artistic practice.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015