Austin’s Blanton Museum of Art, now the largest university museum in the United States, is finished. The new Edgar A. Smith building (named for the oilman and UT alum who lives n Houston) houses the museum shop and cafe, an auditorium and the museum’s administrative offices. There’s a grand public festival scheduled for November 16 to unveil it, and museum members’ double discount day holiday shopping on December 5th!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015