Everybody is in on it! Get yer butt down to Flower Man’s house in the Third Ward tomorrow at 10 am. Outsider art preservationists The Orange Show started it, picked up by Bill Davenport and now Douglas Britt of the Chron . I’ll be in Galveston helping clean up Maya’s Grocery on Saturday, but I do hope to spread the word and help this Houston institution of a man get back to an even keel. Is any artist out there as dedicated?
Check out some pics from before Ike by mrchriscornwell HERE
Cleveland Turner is super cool.
Have you ever met Flower Man? Leave your comments here!
also by Sean Carroll
- Top Ten Old Things Its Good To Have Around 2008 - December 31st, 2008
- Top Ten New Things of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Losses of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Sculptures, Intallations and Giveaways in 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Paintings, Drawings and Performances in 2008 - December 26th, 2008