The re-scheduled Red Block Bash in the courtyard of the University of Houston’s fine art building takes place Wednesday, October 1 from 4-7 pm. Eats, Bobbindoctrin puppets, T-shirt screening, and a chance to get a first look at Damaged Romaticism: A Mirror of Modern Emotion at the Blaffer Gallery, whose opening was damaged by Ike.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015