The re-scheduled Red Block Bash in the courtyard of the University of Houston’s fine art building takes place Wednesday, October 1 from 4-7 pm. Eats, Bobbindoctrin puppets, T-shirt screening, and a chance to get a first look at Damaged Romaticism: A Mirror of Modern Emotion at the Blaffer Gallery, whose opening was damaged by Ike.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015