Houston’s Bayou City Art Festivals under the direction of Kim Stoilis have garnered three Pinnacle Awards, the “Oscars” of the international festival industry: Gold Pinnacles for “Best Commemorative Poster” and “Best Full-Length Local TV Program” and a Silver Pinnacle award for “Best Sponsor Follow-Up Report,” awarded by The International Festivals & Events Association (IFEA) at their 53rd Annual Convention in Boise, Idaho. This year’s festival is coming up Oct. 18-19 in downtown Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015