Houston’s Bayou City Art Festivals under the direction of Kim Stoilis have garnered three Pinnacle Awards, the “Oscars” of the international festival industry: Gold Pinnacles for “Best Commemorative Poster” and “Best Full-Length Local TV Program” and a Silver Pinnacle award for “Best Sponsor Follow-Up Report,” awarded by The International Festivals & Events Association (IFEA) at their 53rd Annual Convention in Boise, Idaho. This year’s festival is coming up Oct. 18-19 in downtown Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015