OK, everybody has hurricane pictures, but not everyone has a blog to post them on, so here goes:
Paul Kittelson’s show at NauHaus included these fake broken and boarded windows. Oh, wait, they’re actually boarded! Ha! Ha! Talk about serendipity!
Thoughtfulness taken to the extreme. These branches were carefully wrapped with reflective tape, lest someone driving along the unlighted street run into them.
The cheese shop I promised a few blogs ago.
The Old Rectory. Note the wicked curving knife on the wall and the daintily covered pink armchair.
Carter Ernst’s giant chicken outside G Gallery, lashed to the mast to ride out the storm.
also by Bill Davenport
- WWJD? Chinati Airs Irwin Plan, Marfa Preservationists Cry Out - December 20th, 2014
- Idea Fund Announces 2015 Grantees - December 19th, 2014
- Houston Artists Go On The Record Against HAA Rule-Bending - December 17th, 2014
- Phil Kline Rebrands Christmas: Unsilent Nights Spread Across Texas - December 15th, 2014
- Zip - Up! Menil Gets NEA Grant for Upcoming Newman Show - December 12th, 2014