OK, everybody has hurricane pictures, but not everyone has a blog to post them on, so here goes:
Paul Kittelson’s show at NauHaus included these fake broken and boarded windows. Oh, wait, they’re actually boarded! Ha! Ha! Talk about serendipity!
Thoughtfulness taken to the extreme. These branches were carefully wrapped with reflective tape, lest someone driving along the unlighted street run into them.
The cheese shop I promised a few blogs ago.
The Old Rectory. Note the wicked curving knife on the wall and the daintily covered pink armchair.
Carter Ernst’s giant chicken outside G Gallery, lashed to the mast to ride out the storm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Big Gift Moves Irwin Building Forward at Chinati - September 20th, 2014
- Alberto Mejia II Named New Dougherty Arts Center Manager - September 14th, 2014
- Amon Carter's Photo Archives Go Digital - September 13th, 2014
- TX Contemporary Cycle-O-Rama - September 9th, 2014
- Bank Funds Restoration of DMA's Gem Encrusted Silver Vitrine - September 5th, 2014