OK, everybody has hurricane pictures, but not everyone has a blog to post them on, so here goes:
Paul Kittelson’s show at NauHaus included these fake broken and boarded windows. Oh, wait, they’re actually boarded! Ha! Ha! Talk about serendipity!
Thoughtfulness taken to the extreme. These branches were carefully wrapped with reflective tape, lest someone driving along the unlighted street run into them.
The cheese shop I promised a few blogs ago.
The Old Rectory. Note the wicked curving knife on the wall and the daintily covered pink armchair.
Carter Ernst’s giant chicken outside G Gallery, lashed to the mast to ride out the storm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Texas Director Drought Worsens as Diverseworks' Dunbar Heads East - October 23rd, 2014
- James Buss at Hello Project - October 22nd, 2014
- Richter Swap: Pace Foundation Managers Sell Painting To Fund New Art Campus - October 19th, 2014
- Dating App as Social Media Lab: Tinder Guys Posing With Art - October 17th, 2014
- The Buddha's in the Background - October 15th, 2014