OK, everybody has hurricane pictures, but not everyone has a blog to post them on, so here goes:
Paul Kittelson’s show at NauHaus included these fake broken and boarded windows. Oh, wait, they’re actually boarded! Ha! Ha! Talk about serendipity!
Thoughtfulness taken to the extreme. These branches were carefully wrapped with reflective tape, lest someone driving along the unlighted street run into them.
The cheese shop I promised a few blogs ago.
The Old Rectory. Note the wicked curving knife on the wall and the daintily covered pink armchair.
Carter Ernst’s giant chicken outside G Gallery, lashed to the mast to ride out the storm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Green Eggs and CAMH - December 4th, 2013
- Ed Cooper, Friend to Artists, Has Died - November 19th, 2013
- Raychael Stine: A Little Bit of Everything at Art Palace - November 13th, 2013
- Daniel Anguilu: Kaleidoscope at Peveto - November 8th, 2013
- Houstonia's Five People You See at an Exhibition Opening: Who They Really Are - October 20th, 2013