OK, everybody has hurricane pictures, but not everyone has a blog to post them on, so here goes:
Paul Kittelson’s show at NauHaus included these fake broken and boarded windows. Oh, wait, they’re actually boarded! Ha! Ha! Talk about serendipity!
Thoughtfulness taken to the extreme. These branches were carefully wrapped with reflective tape, lest someone driving along the unlighted street run into them.
The cheese shop I promised a few blogs ago.
The Old Rectory. Note the wicked curving knife on the wall and the daintily covered pink armchair.
Carter Ernst’s giant chicken outside G Gallery, lashed to the mast to ride out the storm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Glasstire Hacked! CAMH Artist's Rogue Post - August 22nd, 2014
- Sculpture Train: Hermann Park - August 20th, 2014
- The Not-So Smoke-Filled Room: Breakfast Club Talks Houston's Arts Future - August 17th, 2014
- AIR Swap: Museum of Human Achievement Trades Austinites for Brooklyners - August 16th, 2014
- The Southwest School of Art to Welcome First BFA Class - August 15th, 2014