OK, everybody has hurricane pictures, but not everyone has a blog to post them on, so here goes:
Paul Kittelson’s show at NauHaus included these fake broken and boarded windows. Oh, wait, they’re actually boarded! Ha! Ha! Talk about serendipity!
Thoughtfulness taken to the extreme. These branches were carefully wrapped with reflective tape, lest someone driving along the unlighted street run into them.
The cheese shop I promised a few blogs ago.
The Old Rectory. Note the wicked curving knife on the wall and the daintily covered pink armchair.
Carter Ernst’s giant chicken outside G Gallery, lashed to the mast to ride out the storm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Artist Ed Wilson's Contract Withdrawn as $830,000 GRB Commission Process Collapses in Turmoil; Lennon Resigns - November 22nd, 2014
- Midwest Looks at Mid-Texas: Fort Wayne, Meet Austin! - November 22nd, 2014
- Hills Snyder Steps Down: Anjali Gupta to be New Director of Sala Diaz in January - November 15th, 2014
- Graffiti Magnet Back From the Brink: Dallas to Keep Irwin's Park Portal Piece - November 15th, 2014
- Artists! Get paid to do what you love. - November 14th, 2014