OK, everybody has hurricane pictures, but not everyone has a blog to post them on, so here goes:
Paul Kittelson’s show at NauHaus included these fake broken and boarded windows. Oh, wait, they’re actually boarded! Ha! Ha! Talk about serendipity!
Thoughtfulness taken to the extreme. These branches were carefully wrapped with reflective tape, lest someone driving along the unlighted street run into them.
The cheese shop I promised a few blogs ago.
The Old Rectory. Note the wicked curving knife on the wall and the daintily covered pink armchair.
Carter Ernst’s giant chicken outside G Gallery, lashed to the mast to ride out the storm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Persistent Schlock Deficit Haunts 2014 Dallas Art Fair - April 13th, 2014
- Ludwig Schwarz: Retrospective at Oliver Francis - March 27th, 2014
- Waco Artist Arrested in Connection With Prada Marfa Vandalism - March 19th, 2014
- Top Five Art Events in Texas, February 27, 2014 - February 27th, 2014
- Lone Star Performance Explosion: Some of Night 2 - February 26th, 2014