OK, everybody has hurricane pictures, but not everyone has a blog to post them on, so here goes:
Paul Kittelson’s show at NauHaus included these fake broken and boarded windows. Oh, wait, they’re actually boarded! Ha! Ha! Talk about serendipity!
Thoughtfulness taken to the extreme. These branches were carefully wrapped with reflective tape, lest someone driving along the unlighted street run into them.
The cheese shop I promised a few blogs ago.
The Old Rectory. Note the wicked curving knife on the wall and the daintily covered pink armchair.
Carter Ernst’s giant chicken outside G Gallery, lashed to the mast to ride out the storm.
also by Bill Davenport
- SMU’S Art Research Center Measures Vibrancy of Art Cities. Washington D.C. #1! - January 25th, 2015
- Monet on Ice: How Spectacular Art is Ruining the PR Stunt - January 20th, 2015
- Artists Remove Work From Houston City Hall in Solidarity with Ed Wilson - January 20th, 2015
- Make a Mess with the Oliver Herring Experience! - January 18th, 2015
- Don't Find Us, We'll Find You. New Invitation-Only Artist Residency Opens in Marfa - January 17th, 2015