Unlike the financial markets, and the Balinese Room on Galveston’s sea wall, Houston’s major museums are A-OK. In the museum district,the CAMH, MFAH and Menil reported no damage. The Beer Can House is intact, as is the Orange Show.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015