In case no one has else has told you, Hurricane Ike , a category 2 storm, is scheduled to hit the Texas coast at about midnight Saturday, September 13, near Freeport, and all those little colored lines say it’s going to hit Houston dead center. Art can help! Or maybe it’s just time to bake some cookies.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015