In case no one has else has told you, Hurricane Ike , a category 2 storm, is scheduled to hit the Texas coast at about midnight Saturday, September 13, near Freeport, and all those little colored lines say it’s going to hit Houston dead center. Art can help! Or maybe it’s just time to bake some cookies.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015