Youtube, while providing unprecedented exposure for independent media artists, also provides unprecedented permanence. Richie Budd conjures the video ghosts of the nineties with three new/old good/bad art collective era videos: EFF Rip , a compilation of lo-fi art band footage, Jogger Buttermilk Hogger, an early Budd performance combining aerobics and erotics, and Hey Guy, four frat boys in a box, which is, in retrospect, much like the collective itself.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015