Vandals have heavily damaged the tile murals at the shrines of the Virgin of Guadalupe and Virgin of Fatima atop Mount Cristo Rey in Sunland Park, New Mexico, near El Paso. The site, famed for pilgrims and, more recently, bandits was vandalized in 2001 and 2004, and struck by lightning in 1991.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015