The 11th Court of Appeals in Abilene has upheld a ruling against people complaining about ugly wind turbines in their backyards, because Texas law "does not provide a nuisance action for aesthetical impact." So if you’re unhappy about the proposed Kimbell expansion, forget it.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015