The 11th Court of Appeals in Abilene has upheld a ruling against people complaining about ugly wind turbines in their backyards, because Texas law "does not provide a nuisance action for aesthetical impact." So if you’re unhappy about the proposed Kimbell expansion, forget it.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015