After getting a hard time from just about everybody (Glasstire included) for being vast, overfunded and underthought, Dallas gallery Light & Sie has responded with vigor to its critics with its current show, curated by Georges Armaos of NYC Gagosian (and before that, director of Christopher Grimes in LA for 5 months in 2006). The idea behind this group show seems a bit milquetoast from afar, but the scuttlebutt is that it’s a strong group of works nonetheless. We’ll have a review in a couple of weeks, but in the meantime, go see it.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017