Centraltrak, UTD’s new artist residency program, will
be devoting an unused live-work loft this fall to exhibits by Texas artists.
First on the docket is Houstonian Sunny Sliger‘s cascading fabric sculptures on Aug. 16 (Centraltrak director and Glasstire contributor Charissa Terranova "will wear one of Sliger’s
pieces" opening night!). Laray Polk will follow with a show on view Sept. 20 – Nov. 17.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017