Centraltrak, UTD’s new artist residency program, will
be devoting an unused live-work loft this fall to exhibits by Texas artists.
First on the docket is Houstonian Sunny Sliger‘s cascading fabric sculptures on Aug. 16 (Centraltrak director and Glasstire contributor Charissa Terranova "will wear one of Sliger’s
pieces" opening night!). Laray Polk will follow with a show on view Sept. 20 – Nov. 17.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017