Did you know San Antonio's AT&T Center boasts the largest art collection at any sports arena in the country? In case you missed it, they will host a wine tasting and tours on Saturday, July 26 beginning at 1 pm. For $15 you get to "sample fine wines and cheeses throughout all four levels of the arena" and join a guided tour of the 100 piece collection led by Alice Carrington Foultz, the politically well-connected curator.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015