Did you know San Antonio's AT&T Center boasts the largest art collection at any sports arena in the country? In case you missed it, they will host a wine tasting and tours on Saturday, July 26 beginning at 1 pm. For $15 you get to "sample fine wines and cheeses throughout all four levels of the arena" and join a guided tour of the 100 piece collection led by Alice Carrington Foultz, the politically well-connected curator.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015