Here’s the latest on the El Paso museum funding discussion we’ve been following on the newswire: according to an El Paso government source who asked not to be named, the city only began considering cutting the museum budget when the 15% increase came before it…our source claims that more than likely, there will be cuts to the El Paso museum budget after all.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016