Here’s the latest on the El Paso museum funding discussion we’ve been following on the newswire: according to an El Paso government source who asked not to be named, the city only began considering cutting the museum budget when the 15% increase came before it…our source claims that more than likely, there will be cuts to the El Paso museum budget after all.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Breaking Bread - November 23rd, 2017
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017