Here’s the latest on the El Paso museum funding discussion we’ve been following on the newswire: according to an El Paso government source who asked not to be named, the city only began considering cutting the museum budget when the 15% increase came before it…our source claims that more than likely, there will be cuts to the El Paso museum budget after all.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017