Here’s the latest on the El Paso museum funding discussion we’ve been following on the newswire: according to an El Paso government source who asked not to be named, the city only began considering cutting the museum budget when the 15% increase came before it…our source claims that more than likely, there will be cuts to the El Paso museum budget after all.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010