Here’s the latest on the El Paso museum funding discussion we’ve been following on the newswire: according to an El Paso government source who asked not to be named, the city only began considering cutting the museum budget when the 15% increase came before it…our source claims that more than likely, there will be cuts to the El Paso museum budget after all.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010