Make Magazine‘s Maker Faire will visit Austin October 18-19 and is scheduling appontments for techies, artists, artist-techies, and other renaissance persons at the Austin Childrens Museum Sunday, July 20 from 1-5pm. Maker Faire coincides with Arthouse’s upcoming exhibiton Reset/Play, featuring even more DIY tech artists.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015