Cantanker Visual Art Magazine is looking for art for its juried summer catalog. New works that are exactly 7×7" and loosely fit into the idea of "transitions" will be juried by independent curator Leona Scull-Hons, then printed in Issue 6 of Cantanker. It’s $10 per submission, enter (and pay) as many times as you like! Selected artists will be featured in a group show at Big Medium, Austin to coincide with the catalog’s release.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015