Cantanker Visual Art Magazine is looking for art for its juried summer catalog. New works that are exactly 7×7" and loosely fit into the idea of "transitions" will be juried by independent curator Leona Scull-Hons, then printed in Issue 6 of Cantanker. It’s $10 per submission, enter (and pay) as many times as you like! Selected artists will be featured in a group show at Big Medium, Austin to coincide with the catalog’s release.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015