The highly respected Emily Todd, who’s been director of DiverseWorks, grant officer for the Houston Endowment, and most recently, arts liasion officer for Mayor White, is headed to the Menil to be deputy director for Josef Helfenstein!
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Breaking Bread - November 23rd, 2017
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017