The highly respected Emily Todd, who’s been director of DiverseWorks, grant officer for the Houston Endowment, and most recently, arts liasion officer for Mayor White, is headed to the Menil to be deputy director for Josef Helfenstein!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017