The highly respected Emily Todd, who’s been director of DiverseWorks, grant officer for the Houston Endowment, and most recently, arts liasion officer for Mayor White, is headed to the Menil to be deputy director for Josef Helfenstein!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017