The highly respected Emily Todd, who’s been director of DiverseWorks, grant officer for the Houston Endowment, and most recently, arts liasion officer for Mayor White, is headed to the Menil to be deputy director for Josef Helfenstein!
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016