The highly respected Emily Todd, who’s been director of DiverseWorks, grant officer for the Houston Endowment, and most recently, arts liasion officer for Mayor White, is headed to the Menil to be deputy director for Josef Helfenstein!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010