Erected by Berlin artists Michael Elmgreen and Ingar Dragset, this clever piece of environmental sculpture, a fake Prada store, sits on highway 90 outside Marfa. I just heard about it. It may not be there anymore.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015