Erected by Berlin artists Michael Elmgreen and Ingar Dragset, this clever piece of environmental sculpture, a fake Prada store, sits on highway 90 outside Marfa. I just heard about it. It may not be there anymore.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015