San Antonio artist Chuck Ramirez underwent open-heart surgery this week to replace an enlarged aorta. Artist Nate Cassie said the surgery went well and Chuck is recovering fine, reports Dan Goddard of the San Antonio Express-News.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015