San Antonio artist Chuck Ramirez underwent open-heart surgery this week to replace an enlarged aorta. Artist Nate Cassie said the surgery went well and Chuck is recovering fine, reports Dan Goddard of the San Antonio Express-News.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015