Tony Cragg‘s outdoor sculpture Line of Thought was unveiled last Monday near the entrance to Rosewood Court office tower at the corner of Cedar Springs and Pearl in Dallas. It’s black, not shiny, but otherwise like this one, in beautiful Sweden.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015