The Goss-Michael foundation, dedicated to collecting British art for the benefit of the Dallas audience, has a new blog. Recent entries cover diverse topics like Men of Fashion, Dallas’ All About Uptown Festival, and elegant bracelets that hide the phrase "fucking beautiful" in calligraphic coils of gold wire.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015