You tend to agree with his (its?) answer. It’s probably not great for posture. And it’s a cycle, vicious or otherwise. You spend too much time online admiring and drooling over out_4_pizza‘s breath-taking LiveJournal, anxiously waiting for Travess Smalley‘s jpg collages or Loshadka posts, dancing along to Petra Cortright‘s YouTube videos:
And before you know it you’re reading page upon page of comments on Rhizome‘s discussion board. You try to memorize Marcin Ramocki‘s "Surfing Clubs: organized notes and comments" pdf. You start using a feed reader because it’s getting difficult to keep track of things.
also by Ivan Lozano
- To Sharon with #FFFF00 - April 28th, 2009
- More whining about "Austin Arts" - April 26th, 2009
- Alternative Economies and Lunchfilm at AFS - April 20th, 2009
- Artpace New Works 09.1 PART 3 - April 12th, 2009
- Artpace New Works 09.1 PART 2 - March 26th, 2009