News from the Mime’s Thud, a one-day street performance by LA artists Rodney McMillian and Olga Koumoundouros will be held on Thursday, June 5 in Austin. Events at the Fiesta Supermarket, the State capitol, Frost Bank Plaza and at 12th Street and Chicon examine the complex reality of the death penalty in the United States. All performances will be documented and will become part of a forthcoming Democracy in America exhibition in New York this October.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015