The Fort Worth Modern hosts Drawing from the Collection on Sundays in June, July and August. A real artist (they’ve signed up Elaine Pawlowicz, Alvaro Perez, Jin-Ya Huang and Matthew Bourbon) guides drawers as they get up close and personal with the Fort Worth Modern’s permanent collection. The class is FREE (with museum admission, but even that’s free on first Sundays) and is open to adults at all skill levels, and best of all, it’s air-conditioned! Sundays, 2–3:30 pm; sign in at the information desk.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015