Fellow art ruminants: take a chaw on this. Agree, disagree? Examples? Let us all in on it…
"…I feel the job of the artist in today’s society is not to be radical but rather to work on rebuilding faith in meaning."
Jonathan Lasker, Dallas Museum of Art, 1992
from comments on Greenberg’s "The Avant Garde & Kitsch"
– the management
also by Titus OBrien
- What gets missed - March 2nd, 2009
- Gerald Peters Gallery is dead; long li…eh, good riddance. - February 14th, 2009
- Winter Road Trip part 3: Yes Man - January 29th, 2009
- MLK Day, pomes 'n such - January 19th, 2009
- Winter Road Trip, part 2 - January 18th, 2009