Houston Arts Alliance will host a talk by "cultural analyst" Patricia Martin, who has coined the term "RenGen" to describe youngish people selected for targeted arts marketing. She has written a book about it: "The RenGen: The Rise of the Cultural Consumer and What It Means For Your Business" and will speak at a power breakfast at 7 am on Wednesday, May 21, at The Ensemble Theatre in downtown Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015