Houston Arts Alliance will host a talk by "cultural analyst" Patricia Martin, who has coined the term "RenGen" to describe youngish people selected for targeted arts marketing. She has written a book about it: "The RenGen: The Rise of the Cultural Consumer and What It Means For Your Business" and will speak at a power breakfast at 7 am on Wednesday, May 21, at The Ensemble Theatre in downtown Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015