The Scholar’s Eye: Contemporary Ceramics from the Garth Clark and Mark Del Vecchio Collection, organized by MFAH curator Cindi Strauss opens on May 18. In the spring of 2007, the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, acquired the collection of over 375 ceramic objects, as well as the accompanying library and artist archive, possibly the largest and most significant collection of contemporary ceramics in the world.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015