A late Picasso painting, The Kiss, 1969, coralled $17.4 million for the Nasher Sculpture Center’s endowment at Sotheby’s in NY Wenesday evening. A new record, it’s the highest price ever paid at auction for a post-1960 Picasso painting.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015