The Slatin Report, a real estate newletter, has the nitty-gritty (from a real estate development point of view) on the Austin Museum of Art’s new building downtown. Basically it’s a redux of Hines interest’s project with the New York’s MOMA and architect Cesar Pelli.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015