Houston’s most enigmatic housepainter, Bernard Brunon, has resettled in Los Angeles after a trip to France for a gig at Paris’ prestigious Palais de Tokyo. The long-awaited and overdue BOOK on his work arrived only a couple of hours before the opening on April 3.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015