UT Dallas’ humongous Spring Arts Festival, May 1-3, features the work of more than 500 students from 25-plus courses in music, visual arts, creative writing, sound design, video and theatre at The University of Texas at Dallas in Richardson, TX. An end-of semester tradition since 1992, the celebration is free and open to the public.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015