Houston sculptor Tim Glover will install “Whirlwind”, which he describes as "a west Texas dust devil with a horned toad and bird hanging on for the ride” on Saturday, April 19, in Hanna Springs Sculpture Garden, Campbell Park, Lampasas. The public is invited to watch as the welded steel sculpture is placed on a concrete pad in the sculpture garden. FREE.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015