Central Track: The University of Texas at Dallas Artists Residency launches its gallery with “False Space and Time of the Apartment," an inaugural show of work that is neither art nor architecture but somewhere in between. Projects by the San Francisco architecture firm Anderson and Anderson Architects, Dutch designer Dadara, Dallas sculptors and installation artists Lily Hanson and Tim Stokes, Houston installation artists Dean Ruck and Dan Havel, French architect Nathalie
Wolberg, and German sculptor and installation artist Stefan Eberstadt. 7-9 p.m. Saturday, April 19.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015