Master painter Kehinde Wylie explains what it means to be "at once critical and complicit" at the Fort Worth Modern this Tuesday, April 15, then Modern ’til Midnight returns Friday, April 18 with the Trimble Tech High School marching band performing a composition by Patrick Grant, Wiley’s Musical Director for Special Projects.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015