The Guggenheim Hermitage Museum, housed in the Venetian hotel/Casino on the Las Vegas Strip is finally closing after its nearly seven year experiment in bringing art to the gambling masses.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015