After a two-year run, Kevin Longino, part owner and managing director of Watermark Fine Art has announced that the Houston photo gallery will close its doors on April 18th. Although "very appreciative of the tremendous support we have received from our clients, artists, and the photo community at large," the gallery’s newsletter states, "we are sad to say that it is time for us to move on to other opportunities." Longino is now a private dealer in Greenwich, Connecticut.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015