Art investment funds are looking to the Middle East, Africa, and India for growth potential as the US economy tanks. A brief but fascinating discussion of recent activity here. Did you know that one of the largest and most active, Fine Art Fund, stopped buying Chinese contemporary art nine months ago?
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015