The Dallas Morning News reports that about 200 pieces of art from the estate of the late Raymond Nasher will be auctioned off in May at Sotheby’s in New York. The proceeds, especially from two high-dollar Picasso paintings will become and endowment for Nasher’s eponymous sculpture center in Dallas.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015