The Dallas Morning News reports that about 200 pieces of art from the estate of the late Raymond Nasher will be auctioned off in May at Sotheby’s in New York. The proceeds, especially from two high-dollar Picasso paintings will become and endowment for Nasher’s eponymous sculpture center in Dallas.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015