Houston’s newly-restored Beer Can House made it to page 9 of he NY Times this morning. The legendary structure, clad in 50,00 aluminum beer can is the masterwork of John Milkovisch, who spent 20 years drinking and adorning his home in the Rice Military neighborhood. The site was recently purchased by the Orange Show Center for Visionary Art.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015