Houston’s newly-restored Beer Can House made it to page 9 of he NY Times this morning. The legendary structure, clad in 50,00 aluminum beer can is the masterwork of John Milkovisch, who spent 20 years drinking and adorning his home in the Rice Military neighborhood. The site was recently purchased by the Orange Show Center for Visionary Art.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015