A new marketing campaign is poised to re-make Oklahoma as the "State of Creativity." Really. The Oklahoma Creativity Project’s website collects and shares information about happening people like 28-year-old David Burkhart, who explains the whole thing from a fiercely Oklahomian viewpoint.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015