A new marketing campaign is poised to re-make Oklahoma as the "State of Creativity." Really. The Oklahoma Creativity Project’s website collects and shares information about happening people like 28-year-old David Burkhart, who explains the whole thing from a fiercely Oklahomian viewpoint.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015