El Paso’s Space Available Gallery will be closing its doors on April 1. All shows for the month of March have been cancelled, and instead the gallery will host a one-night-only “Last Show,” on Thursday, March 20, from 6-9pm. Simultaneously, the gallery will release SpAGBOOK, a comprehensive catalogue featuring over a hundred artists that have showcased their work over the gallery’s two-year lifespan.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015