Today’s Chronicle has a splashy picture of Houston’s Beer Can House . The newly renovated icon of quirk will reopen to the public on March 8. If you can’t wait, there’s a $125-a-plate unveiling party this Friday, the 29th.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015