Miranda Lash , formerly curatorial assistant at The Menil Collection in Houston is joining the New Orleans Museum of Art as it’s first Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art. Lash’s first exhibition for NOMA will run concurrent with Prospect.1 New Orleans , the largest biennial of contemporary art ever presented in the United States, opening November 1, 2008 at numerous sites around the city.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015