The Tuesday Evenings series at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth brings Ingrid Calame , a Los Angeles–based artist known for her brightly colored abstract paintings based on of traced stains and graffiti. In Tracing up to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Calame discusses her tracing projects—from the New York Stock Exchange, the Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, Arizona, up to the Speedway on February 19 at 7 pm. Free admission.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015