Sierra Ridge Apartments in Austin has been selected as home to Edible Estates Regional Prototype Garden #5, an edible garden by radical gardener Fritz Haeg. Commissioned by Arthouse in conjunction with the exhibition, Fritz Haeg: Attack on the Front Lawn , the project is supported by Wole Foods Market and the Foundation Communities , which owns the property. The planting is planned for March 14 -16 at 201 West St. Elmo St.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015