Wasn’t that Paola Morsiani in the New York Times yesterday? The former curator at the Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston, now at the Cleveland Museum of Art , was among a handful of heavyweights (including the Met’s Gary Tinterow, and Colin Bailey, chief curator at the Frick Collection) who took part in the inaugural class of the Center for Curatorial Leadership, a fellowship program founded last year to help prepare curators for the bringing-home-the-bacon side of leadership at institutions governed by boards more familiar with business than art.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015