Wasn’t that Paola Morsiani in the New York Times yesterday? The former curator at the Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston, now at the Cleveland Museum of Art , was among a handful of heavyweights (including the Met’s Gary Tinterow, and Colin Bailey, chief curator at the Frick Collection) who took part in the inaugural class of the Center for Curatorial Leadership, a fellowship program founded last year to help prepare curators for the bringing-home-the-bacon side of leadership at institutions governed by boards more familiar with business than art.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015