From a recent press release about a symposium in Karlsruhe, Germany. Maybe it was translated poorly:
"OUR LITERAL SPEED manifests the imperatives that materialize the theoretical and the pedagogical."
If only "manifests" had eleven letters instead of nine, that phrase would consist solely of eleven-letter words linked by "the", "that", and "and".
On the ZKM website (the organization hosting the event), the phrase was revised:
»OUR LITERAL SPEED« manifests the situational and contextual imperatives that materialize the theoretical and the pedagogical.
A sporting attempt to add a fifth and a sixth eleven-letter word, but the effect was marred by a tragic miscount on "contextual".
also by Bill Davenport
- Someone in Texas Loves You - March 1st, 2015
- Cyrus + Stanciell: Signs at Project Row Houses - March 1st, 2015
- HCAF Announces $26,000 CineSpace Contest for Films Using NASA Space Pics - February 28th, 2015
- Artists' Payday is Here: Art League Houston Now W.A.G.E. Certified - February 27th, 2015
- Top Five: Feb. 26, 2015 - February 26th, 2015