From a recent press release about a symposium in Karlsruhe, Germany. Maybe it was translated poorly:
"OUR LITERAL SPEED manifests the imperatives that materialize the theoretical and the pedagogical."
If only "manifests" had eleven letters instead of nine, that phrase would consist solely of eleven-letter words linked by "the", "that", and "and".
On the ZKM website (the organization hosting the event), the phrase was revised:
»OUR LITERAL SPEED« manifests the situational and contextual imperatives that materialize the theoretical and the pedagogical.
A sporting attempt to add a fifth and a sixth eleven-letter word, but the effect was marred by a tragic miscount on "contextual".
also by Bill Davenport
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- More Dallas Art Fair 2015 - April 11th, 2015
- Houston Art League Announces 2015 Texas Artists, Patron of the Year - April 11th, 2015
- Kevin Todora: New Photographic Works - April 5th, 2015