From a recent press release about a symposium in Karlsruhe, Germany. Maybe it was translated poorly:
"OUR LITERAL SPEED manifests the imperatives that materialize the theoretical and the pedagogical."
If only "manifests" had eleven letters instead of nine, that phrase would consist solely of eleven-letter words linked by "the", "that", and "and".
On the ZKM website (the organization hosting the event), the phrase was revised:
»OUR LITERAL SPEED« manifests the situational and contextual imperatives that materialize the theoretical and the pedagogical.
A sporting attempt to add a fifth and a sixth eleven-letter word, but the effect was marred by a tragic miscount on "contextual".
also by Bill Davenport
- Big Gift Moves Irwin Building Forward at Chinati - September 20th, 2014
- Alberto Mejia II Named New Dougherty Arts Center Manager - September 14th, 2014
- Amon Carter's Photo Archives Go Digital - September 13th, 2014
- TX Contemporary Cycle-O-Rama - September 9th, 2014
- Bank Funds Restoration of DMA's Gem Encrusted Silver Vitrine - September 5th, 2014