From a recent press release about a symposium in Karlsruhe, Germany. Maybe it was translated poorly:
"OUR LITERAL SPEED manifests the imperatives that materialize the theoretical and the pedagogical."
If only "manifests" had eleven letters instead of nine, that phrase would consist solely of eleven-letter words linked by "the", "that", and "and".
On the ZKM website (the organization hosting the event), the phrase was revised:
»OUR LITERAL SPEED« manifests the situational and contextual imperatives that materialize the theoretical and the pedagogical.
A sporting attempt to add a fifth and a sixth eleven-letter word, but the effect was marred by a tragic miscount on "contextual".
also by Bill Davenport
- Persistent Schlock Deficit Haunts 2014 Dallas Art Fair - April 13th, 2014
- Ludwig Schwarz: Retrospective at Oliver Francis - March 27th, 2014
- Waco Artist Arrested in Connection With Prada Marfa Vandalism - March 19th, 2014
- Top Five Art Events in Texas, February 27, 2014 - February 27th, 2014
- Lone Star Performance Explosion: Some of Night 2 - February 26th, 2014