Phillip E. Collins, has announced his resignation as Chief Curator at Dallas’ African American Museum effective December 31, 2007. He will focus on independent curatorial projects and will serve as a curatorial consultant to the AAM through three previously planned exhibitions.
Mr. Collins will continue as Commissioner-at-Large for the City of Dallas Office of Cultural Affairs and his newly appointed position as Chair of the Public Art Committee.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015